Advice & Information Service

Advice & Information Service


Fitzrovia Centre is currently closed per government guidelines due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. However, we are still committed and working remotely to continue supporting our community.

You can also call us at 0207 580 8680 and leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Be sure to get your information straight from the NHS guidance, with more detailed and tailored information from City of Westminster Council and Camden Council, where you can find information on scamsfamily support services, bereavement support for parents/carers and young people, and more.

If you are vulnerable and need help with groceries or other necessities, contact the Fitzrovia and Marylebone Mutual Aid Group here.

For more links, please see our Public Notices and Thoughts from Fitzrovia Centre emails below where we collate resources and information all in one place. Sign up to our mailing list here to keep up-to-date. To receive the dedicated Children and Families Newsletter, email us at


COVID-19 Public Notice 7 - 28 June
Thoughts from Fitzrovia Centre 2 - 17 June
COVID-19 Public Notice 6 - 11 June
COVID-19 Public Notice 5 - 1 May
COVID-19 Public Notice 4 - 9 April
COVID-19 Public Notice 3 - 31 March
COVID-19 Public Notice 2 - 25 March
COVID-19 Public Notice 1 - 19 March


Offering a free, low cost, confidential and impartial information and advice to residents of Fitzrovia, the London Borough of Camden and the City of Westminster.

We can help with things like:

  • Benefits and Maximising Income
  • Housing and Homelessness
  • Employment and Employability
  • Advice Family/Relationship Breakdown
  • Debt Immigration


Some people come to us with issues that can be dealt with on the spot, some require more time. However big or small the problem, we can help.

“My housing benefit has stopped and I don’t know what to do”

“I am in rent arrears and have received an eviction notice from my landlord”

“My partner regularly abuses me and I am left without money”

“My child tax credit and working tax credit has been stopped”

“I have not received my redundancy payment”

“I am seeking permanent residency and need help to complete the form”